Purpinator is a powerful nutrient additive designed to bring out more of the inherent coloration potential of purple cannabis strains, while also enhancing potency, aroma, and flavor.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Boosts flavonoid, terpenoid, and resin production, improving color, aroma, and flavors
- Contains no heavy metals or plant growth regulators
- Used as a root drench for soil, coco, or hydroponic growing media
- Regulates pH for increased purple coloration
- Can be used throughout the plant’s life cycle
- Available in sizes from 1 quart to 55 gallons
Based on some of the same technology pioneered by its popular predecessor Terpinator, Purpinator’s all-natural formulation helps to increase the production of anthocyanins, terpenes and secondary metabolites without inducing stress or modifying the growing environment, unlocking the true genetic potential of your plants.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
PURPINATOR® can be used during the entire life cycle of the plant.
Vegetating phases of growth (Week 1-4): Add 2-5 ml per gallon of water.
Early bloom phase of growth (Week 5-9): Add 6-15 ml per gallon of water.
Late bloom phase of growth (Week 10+): Add 20-30 ml per gallon of water.
PURPINATOR® won’t burn plants when used as directed, and can be used with any growing media, hydroponic system, and nutrient program. PURPINATOR is at the correct pH for hydroponic use.