Geoflora BLOOM is the yield-boosting second step in the Geoflora Nutrients dry fertilizer system, which adds key organic ingredients and specially selected beneficial bacteria for the flowering phase.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Provides building blocks for high-yield flowers
- Supports full nutritional needs throughout the flowering phase
- Offers a higher ratio of phosphorus and potassium
- OMRI Listed® for organic use and a registered CDFA Organic Input Material
- Dustless granular formula makes application easy and safe
- Can be used with flowering additives
- Simple to use with Geoflora VEG
- Available in 4- to 50-pound sizes, with totes available by request
Geoflora BLOOM is used as a top-dress at the first sign of blooms, providing your plants with slow-release phosphorus and reduced nitrogen to help them through their final growth stages. This organic blend of nutrients can replace salt-based additives while supporting abundant fruit and flower sets in the flowering stage. Geoflora BLOOM can be used with your current nutrient supplements so that it’s easy and safe to see the difference it makes in your garden.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Apply 8 oz (1 cup) per 10 gallons of growing media every 2 weeks during the flowering phase as a top dress. Can be amended prior to transplant. Stop use 2 weeks before harvest. See the Geoflora Feed Chart for more detailed instructions.