MushroomSupplies Sterilized Millet Grain Bag
Start your mushroom cultivation journey on the right foot with this proprietary blend of perfectly hydrated sterilized millet and hardwood oak dust for extremely fast colonization and maximized yields.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Sterilized millet and hardwood oak dust
- Fast colonization
- For use with a wide variety of medicinal and gourmet mushrooms
- Lab-quality bag with 0.2 micron filter for perfect air flow
LIGHTNING COLONIZATION TEK™
Unleash the full power of Lightning Colonization Tek™ – a proprietary blend of perfectly hydrated sterilized millet and hardwood oak dust for extremely fast colonization and maximized yields.
MEDICINAL AND GOURMET MUSHROOMS
Perfect for a wide-variety of medicinal and gourmet mushrooms. This special blend will provide the nutrients your mycelium will love!
LAB QUALITY GROW BAG + INJECTION PORT
The lab-quality mushroom grow bag has a 0.2 micron filter, allowing for the perfect air exchange without risk of contamination.
100% RISK FREE
With hospital-grade sterility testing, batch-tracking system, and proprietary sterilization processes, Mushroom Supplies has elevated the mushroom cultivation industry standard. They guarantee the products are 100% sterile and they will replace or refund any product that hasn’t been opened or injected up to 30 days after receipt of the item.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Mix 5 LBS of substrate for every 3 LBS of colonized grain.
- Inject 10 ccs of spores or culture into the bag.
- Store for a few weeks to fully colonize the bag of grain with mushroom mycelium.
- Mix colonized grain and substrate in a monotub or grow bag.
- Store until mixture is fully colonized.
- Allow for air flow in your chosen environment.
- Harvest mushrooms once they fruit.