Self-Healing Injection Ports
Perfect for injecting tissue cultures into sterilized containers, these self-healing injection ports come in sheets of 50.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Self-healing material
- Manufactured with strong 3M adhesive
- Fully autoclavable, high temperature resistance
- Adhesive backing for time saving, quick application
Available in sheets of 50 injection ports.
Use to help reduce the chance of contamination from bacteria or foreign spores when you inoculate your spawn with your chosen tissue culture.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
- Sanitize the area you intend to place the injection port. Allow it to air dry.
- Remove from sheet and apply the injection port to the container.
- Before injection, sanitize the injection port surface. Allow it to air dry. Inject your tissue culture into the container.