GeoPot® Fabric Pot Tan
This signature solution for growing indoors or out, which allows for air pruning, better drainage, and a healthier root environment, also comes in tan for better heat regulation.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Tan coloring reduces root zone temperature in hot climates
- Durable, washable, and reusable for up to 3 growing cycles
- Square bottom design makes them self-supporting and a great space saver
- Marine-grade stitching for strength and water resistance
- Can be used with soil or soilless media
- Aeration promotes air pruning of the roots for better fruit and higher yields
GeoPot Fabric Pot Tan retains its self-supporting form and structural integrity, even in the harshest salt or moisture rich environments. Made from BPA-free plastics, they feature the thickest fabric on the market, are easily washed for reuse, while the tan variation cuts root zone temperature to reduce stress on your plants.
The porous fabric used in GeoPlanter and GeoPot products allows the root tips of your plants to be exposed to dry air, which effectively “prunes” them by stopping their growth. Plants react by rapidly creating secondary feeder roots which enhance nutrient and water uptake and accelerate development of a stronger root system to give you lush, healthy plants and flowers.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Compatible with most growing media. Place on a raised support, saucer, or directly on the ground. When indoors, use a saucer or flood tray.