GeoPot® Fabric Pot Tan with Velcro
This option helps reduce plant stress by keeping roots cool and uses a Velcro seam that allows the side of the pot to open for easy root ball removal during transplanting.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Tan coloring reduces root zone temperature in hot climates
- Velcro seam is quad-stitched for strength and is easy to open
- Washable and reusable for up to 3 growing cycles
- Square bottom design makes them self-supporting and a great space saver
- Can be used with soil or soilless media
- Aeration promotes air pruning for better fruit and higher yields
GeoPot Fabric Pot Tan helps cut root zone heat in warmer climates, and this variation also makes transplanting easier on you and your plants. Using the Velcro seam makes it simple to reach the root ball and transplant it quickly, which reduces shock and promotes overall plant health.
The porous fabric used in GeoPlanter and GeoPot products allows the root tips of your plants to be exposed to dry air, which effectively “prunes” them by stopping their growth. Plants react by rapidly creating secondary feeder roots which enhance nutrient and water uptake and accelerate development of a stronger root system to give you lush, healthy plants and flowers.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Compatible with most growing media. Place on a raised support, saucer, or directly on the ground. When indoors, use a saucer or flood tray. To open, unlatch the velcro seam at the top of the pot and pull.