North Spore Mushroom Filter Bags – 5 Micron
These autoclavable mushroom substrate grow bags are made of durable polypropylene and are ideal for indoor mushroom cultivation. The 5 micron filter size makes them perfect substrate bags. Holds up to 6 lbs of substrate.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Autoclavable polypropylene bags for mushroom cultivation and spawn production
- High temperature resistance
- 5 micron filter for optimal gas exchange
These autoclavable mushroom substrate grow bags are ideal for indoor mushroom cultivation and spawn production. Bags are made of 2.2 ml thick polypropylene plastic and are designed to withstand high temperatures. The 5 micron filter also allows for ample gas exchange, and makes them perfect for use as substrate bags. These bags are durable and clear enough to make monitoring growth easy and can be sealed with an impulse sealer, or just be tied to the seal.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Recommended use (substrate/spawn):
- Fill half way, then fold the bag over twice.
- Make sure the filter is not obstructed.
- Be careful not to spill any substrate on the upper regions of the bag. If you do, wipe clean.
POLYPROPYLENE MELTS ABOVE 25PSI AND 350°F
Plastic grow bags are designed to withstand high temperatures during sterilization. However prolonged direct contact with the base of an autoclave or pressure cooker can result in damage to bags.
- Never leave bags unattended in an autoclave or pressure cooker.
- Keep bags away from the metal sides of your equipment to avoid damage.
- Any sudden change in pressure will cause bags to rupture or burst.
- Always allow autoclave or pressure cooker to cool down and depressurize before opening to remove bags.