Max Yield Bins™ Colonizer Lid
Speed up the colonization stage of mushroom cultivation using the new Max Yield accessory, the Colonizer Lid. This lid is a perfect complement to the Max Yield Bin that saves you time, money, and the mess of prepping your bin for early stages of growth.
Free shipping available for orders $50 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Equip to speed up humidity retention assisting for substrate colonization
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches keep the lid sealed to the base
- Save the time, mess and cost of using tape material to seal off your bin
- A compact design allows to stack and store away until ready
- Simply switch to the standard Max Yield lid once ready to begin fruiting stage
- Assembled size: 22.5” (L) 15.5” (W) 8″ (H)
- Lid sold separately, no base included
Getting started couldn’t be easier. Once you’ve decided what type of mushrooms you’d like to grow, pick a workstation, unbox your bin and follow the instructions. Ready. Set. Grow.
Return your spent substrate to the earth. See it decompose into a rich loamy compost and add it to your garden. We’ll help you get the most out of growing vegetables too!
Unlike mushroom grow bags, Max Yield Bins™ minimize impact and cost. Simply clean your bin and sterilize with 70% isopropyl alcohol and get ready to grow again.
The Max Yield Bin™ is an investment that’s built to last! Our products are made with high quality materials, hold up to 30 pounds and can be stacked to maximize even the smallest growing spaces.
|Product Category||Mushroom Cultivation|
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Video instructions available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWx3pe0gQbo