North Spore – Myco-Mister UltraSonic Humidifier – Large V2
Humidifier for Martha Tent mushroom grow setups, with ultra-fine misting, adjustable humidity settings, and LED light to monitor water levels.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Ideal humidifier for Martha Tent or BoomRoom mushroom grow setups
- Ultra-fine mist improves mushroom quality and evenly humidifies area
- Easily adjustable humidity level
- LED light indicates when water levels are too low
The Myco-Mister Ultrasonic Humidifier is ideal for smaller mushroom grow setups like a Martha Tent or BoomRoom. Its ultra-fine mist helps distribute humidity evenly throughout your grow area, which improves mushroom quality and reduces blotch and other diseases.
Easily adjust the humidity level depending on mushroom species, and the humidifier comes with an LED light which indicates when water levels get too low.
- Power: 22w
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Capacity: 6.0 L
- Noise: <40 dB
- Mist output:
- Lowest setting 140mL/hr
- Highest setting 300mL/hr (+-20%)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
Preventing Mineral Buildup:
Using tap water with a high mineral content (aka “hard water”) with any humidifier can cause a fine white dust build up and/or to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water. Or, add a demineralization cartridge to the top water tank. This can be done by removing the top cover and placing the cartridge inside.
See user manual and cautions & considerations below.
Cautions & considerations
- DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not in use, turn the knob to the OFF position, then UNPLUG it.
- DO NOT operate the unit when the water tank is empty.
- DO NOT remove the water tank when the unit is on.
- DO NOT USE if any damage to the unit is found. Thoroughly inspect unit in its entirety for any cracks, chips, or damage which could cause the unit to leak.
- DO NOT add hot water above 104 °F to the water tank to avoid discoloration and distortion.
- DO NOT plug the unit into any type of power source with wet hands to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- DO NOT place any metals, chemicals or detergents into the water tank or base; may cause poor atomization.
- DO NOT operate the unit in freezing temperatures.
- DO NOT pour out the remaining water from the base without unplugging and turning power to OFF. Otherwise the atomizer will burn out immediately.
- DO NOT placed near any heat source (i.e. heaters, furnaces) and avoid direct sunlight.
- Before cleaning or moving the unit, turn OFF and disconnect the plug from its power source.
- When in operation, never place your hand inside the base or near the atomizer as it is dangerous and may cause electrocution.