Bella Bora Still Air Box
Growers can have a clean, contaminant-free mycology culture space with the Bella Bora still air box, which combines form and function with superior quality and accessible cost.
Free shipping available for orders $50 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Clean and contaminant-free space for culture work
- Double-layered elastic arm ports
- Easy clean up and storage
- High quality, durable materials
- Perfect for use with spores, liquid culture, agar plates, and sterile inoculation
- Takes up less space than a laminar flow hood
The Bella Bora Still Air Box creates a clean, contaminant-free space for mycology culture work with ample working room and easy clean-up/storage. The patented design is made with tested high-quality, durable materials that are scratch-resistant, waterproof, and bleach-safe for easy cleaning. High-visibility plastic and lightweight materials make it ideal for the home.
The Bella Bora Still Air Box is an essential and effective piece of equipment for mushroom teks involving mushroom spores, liquid culture, agar plates, and sterile inoculation. For the home cultivator, it is significantly more affordable and takes up much less space than a laminar flow hood for those interested in taking the next step in mycology.
It is superior to the DIY plastic bin SABs, offering a larger workspace at 2ft L x 3ft W x 2 ft H, a convenient arm port design for better mobility and comfort, and side-loading zippers for easy prep. When finished, the Bella Bora Still Air Box can be neatly stored in the included case.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
- Assemble the still air box according to the included instructions.
- Get your gloves on, roll up your sleeves, and spray down hands and arms with 70% isopropyl alcohol spray.
- Prepare your Still Air Box by spraying and wiping down with isopropyl alcohol 70% spray and allow the box to sit while closed for at least 5 minutes.
- Note: If using isopropyl alcohol, do not utilize open flame in or around the area of the Bella Bora.
- You can also use a 10% Bleach solution spray as an alternative to isopropyl alcohol without damaging the Bella Bora.
- Spray and wipe any items you are using for your clean work before placing them into the still air box.
- Close the box, spray your gloves and forearms again, and begin your clean work!