G-Lite® XL Fabric Pot Gray
This economical alternative to the signature GeoPot series features a slightly thinner fabric that is still strong, rigid, and allows roots to be air pruned.
Free shipping available for orders $100 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- Choices range from 15- to 200-gallon sizes
- Square bottom design of 15- to 30-gallon sizes makes them self-supporting and a great space saver, while 45-gallons and up have round bottoms
- Designed to withstand constant moisture and UV exposure
- Excellent drainage results in an optimal root zone environment
- Perfect for cost-conscious gardeners or high-volume container growing
G-Lite XL containers are made from a slightly thinner material but their sturdy construction still offers solid rigidity during transplant, while the porous fabric promotes air pruning of roots. The same bonded-polyester thread used in traditional GeoPot products ensures lasting durability.
The porous fabric used in GeoPlanter and GeoPot products allows the root tips of your plants to be exposed to dry air, which effectively “prunes” them by stopping their growth. Plants react by rapidly creating secondary feeder roots which enhance nutrient and water uptake and accelerate development of a stronger root system to give you lush, healthy plants and flowers.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications