SUPERthrive Vitamin Solution
SUPERthrive: World Champion activator, reviver, transplanter and grower. SUPERthrive is a non-toxic vitamin solution. It works directly on seeds and roots to create vigorous roots and robust plants. Just add SUPERthrive to fertilizer for growth!
Free shipping available for orders $50 or more. Manufacturer Direct and special order items may require extra charges. See the Docs & Downloads section for product labels and other important information. Questions? Contact us!
- New formula contains Kelp
- Non-Pesticide, Non-Polluting
- 50 Bio-usable complexes
- Super Concentrated
|NPK Ratio - Nitrogen||0.5|
|NPK Ratio - Phosphorus||0|
|NPK Ratio - Potassium||0|
|Application Method||Root Drench|
|Size||4 OZ/ 120 ML|
|Best Use||In the Home Supplies, Patio Supplies, Urban Garden Supplies, Growth / Vegetative Stage, Conventional Growing Method Products, Soil Growing Method Products, Hydroponic Growing Method Products, Tomatoes, Root Veggies, Squash, Herbs, Leafy Greens, Hemp|
|Product Category||Nutrients, Supplements, and Plant Fertilizer|
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & CHARTS
Please select a variation to see its technical specifications
- Maintenance: Weekly/Monthly: 1/4 tsp./gal.; 3 oz./100 gals.
- House plants: Drop-A-Cup (4 oz cup) or 1/4 tsp./gal.
- Foliar Spray: Hand-mister; large crops – refer to
- proportioner for ratio. Often mixed in container at 16 X normal dosage.
- Spray both sides of leaves for full absorption.
- Transplanting: 1 tsp./gal.
- Bare-root soak: Soak until air bubbles cease.
- Roses: 15-30 minutes/ 1½ tsps./5 gals.
- Trees (Including root ball & burlap): 2T. (1 oz.)/5 gals.
- Trees needing extra care: 12-20 oz./100 gal. or 1 tsp./gal.
- Hydroponics: 2-3 oz./100 gals. when changing or adding water,
- or 1½-2 tsps./10 gals.
- Turf (golf greens/sports turf): 3oz./100 gals. for approx. 150 sq. ft.
- Hydro-seeding: 1/2 oz./100 gals.